Thursday, May 24, 2012

Superb Bazaar + Damon Salvatore on the side


Hello!!! What a wonderful day today isn't? Or maybe it's just me. Anyways, I woke up early today to visit Superb Bazaar at SMX Convention Center. They'll be up until Sunday, so if you  have time to visit, do so, THEY literally have a lot of girl stuff in store for everyone. ☺

I tried not to over-spend so here's what I purchased for myself: 

1. Aztec shorts from Bubbles, bought it for P395.

2. Flats/ Sandals from S&H, bought it for Php500.


3. EOS Hand Lotion for Php 250? I think. It's from The Make Up Store.


You'll get this free bag upon entering. Btw, entrance fee is Php100 only.


4. Miner's Matte Factor in Peach, Php 300 (I think, not sure)


That's just about it really. 

But the best part of today was... I got to see IAN SOMERHALDER in flesh!! yay!! I didn't know he was there, I just dropped by to buy something, then I caught gazillion of girls screaming I don't know why, until I saw his name flashing on the screen.... Waaaah!! Si Ian andito sa MOA. Hahaha! Nakigulo na din ako. ☺


Hello Damon!!! ♥♥♥

Gotta go guys, see you on my next post! 

xo,